Thursday, December 19, 2013

Matt Olson and Tekin win 2013 Jconcepts Series Title!

The JConcepts Nationals Series is comprised of five races at different tracks around the country with 3 out of 5 races counting towards the overall Championship. Tekin Factory driver Matt Olson talks about his Series Title:

"I was able to come full circle on this years JConcepts Nationals Series Championship in 4x4 SC, powered by Tekin/MIP/JConcepts. With the help of my main sponsor and employer MIP I was able to make the required amount of races each of which was located in different states, these were Smactrac (St. Louis, MO), A Main Hobbies Outback Raceway  (Chico, CA), and the finals at Hobby Town / Hobby Plex  (Omaha, NE). At each event I battled out for the top spot and came away with Two TQ's, Two Wins, and one second place finish to clinch the overall championship.

Throughout this 2013 National event I was using all Tekin products comprising of the RX8 , RX8 Gen2, Pro 4 4600KV 4 Pole, and Pro 4HD 4300kv 4 Pole. All of Tekins products preformed flawlessly without a failure the entire year, and if anyone knows how I drive you can be assured that the equipment was definitely put though the ringer. I can safely say that when I have Tekin under the hood I will be rolling past that finish line with all four tires blazing. Thank you Tekin for the continued support and looking forward to a successful 2014! "  Matt Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment