Monday, January 28, 2013

Martin Harrison Tq's and wins the 2013 January Jam!

The 2013 January Jam held in Flowood, Ms. had 295 entries and was the largest jam event to date. Tekin Team driver Martin Harrison recaps on the event:  "The race format was 3 qualifiers and double A-Mains in the electric classes. My Tekin powered elec buggy and truggy were flawless all weekend which allowed me to not only just to Tq, but win every qualifier setting some of the fastest times ran during the event.

My 2wd was work in progress but showed great potential as I qualified 2nd on the grid. The 2wd drive class was everything I expected, close and precise. On the last lap of A1 I was able to make a pass to finish in the number 2 spot. In A2 of 2wd mod, my tires were just getting good as I was able to take the lead from start to finish and take the number 2 spot on the podium.

In A1 of elec 1/8 buggy, I was loose and did everything to finish as well as could be expected. In A2 I changed my tire choice and was back on pace to finish in the number one spot taking 2nd overall in elec 1/8 buggy.

My 1/8 Electric truggy was just as good and after winning both A1 and A2 I secured the top spot on the podium in truggy. Thanks Tekin for equipment that just can’t be beat."

Martin chose the following Tekin Products:

TT1153 Tekin RS
TT2411 Tekin Gen 2 7.5
TT2300 Rx8 Esc
TT2352 1900 T8 Motor(buggy)
TT2361 2000kv T8 Motor(truggy)

No comments:

Post a Comment