Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Craig Patterson puts Tekin on the top spot of the LSR Winter Series


The 2012/2013 LSR Speedway Winter Points Series was a six race series with only one throw out. Tekin driver Craig Patterson entered the ultra competitive Pro 17.5 2wd Buggy class and take the overall series title. 

Craig recaps the series: "Round (1) ended up being my throw out due to a 7th place finish.  Tough way to start off a series! Round (2) was a lot better with a 3rd place finish getting me some much needed points.  In round (3), I TQ'd and won.  The Gen 2 17.5 torque version laid down some serious power to keep me out in front of the pack wire to wire.  I was back in the series big time!  Round (4) I missed TQ by 6/100 of a second!  I would go on to make a pass early on in the main and check out for the win,  bringing me another 100 points and the points lead with one throw out factored in.  Round (5) I saw another TQ but made a mistake at the mid point of the race and finishing a disappointing 4th.  I knew I had to finish in the top two to secure the series victory and did just that with a win in the final race." Craig Patterson  
Pic courtesy of Mick Martin 
Craig chose the following Tekin products:


No comments:

Post a Comment