Monday, November 26, 2012

Tekin power Matt Olson recaps the Electric Buffet Race!


"I had a fantastic weekend racing at The Vegas RC raceway with my Tekin/MIP equipped SCTE and AE SC10. After a long awaited bump to the modified class in Pro2 I threw in the new Tekin Gen2 7.5 motor into my AE SC10 and it felt great! It supplied smooth all around power but wasn't punchy nor did it get hot. I ended up 2nd just behind Mike Truhe and not a bad debut for just throwing in a motor and going for it. In the Pro4 class it was pure dominance with the Tekin/MIP Pro4mance packed 4x4. I took all 3 rounds of qualifying with the fastest times all weekend long and the eventual win on mains day. Of course the Tekin RX8 and Tekin 4600KV motor were more than enough power for the small track and actually wish I was using the Tekin 3300 because the 4600 was a monster! Thank you Tekin for the continued support and reliable products."  Matt Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment