Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Renaud Sevoya takes the SAMC Supercross E-buggy title!

The SAMC organized his famous annual supercross, on my home track. The race was organized with a standard EFRA format and 3 different classes: 1/8 Nitro buggy, 1/8 Nitro truggy and 1/8 E-buggy. Great opportunity for the electric class. The 1/8 electric classes are not really promoted well in Europe but they are picking up! Reno was attending all 3 classes! It was an epic weekend!!

"I prepared the car perfectly as I couldn't have time to wrench on it all day! I lead the qualifications pretty easily TQing the 2 rounds I ran! I would so start on pole, and ready for the 3 legs format Amain. During A1, a terrible crash on the triple forced me to retire early. In leg 2, I was cruising to victory win one lap gap when my battery died in the last lap!! Fortunately, I had enough air to get the 2nd spot! In A3, I lead from start to finish, lapping the field after the 12mins main!

Great result and feeling with my RX8 combo! I used the T8 2050 motor with the basic linear set-up on my 808e and it felt great!"  Renaud Sevoya

No comments:

Post a Comment