Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mike Barrett wins at the 10th annual Race Against Cancer !

Hosted by McCullough's Off Road in Sarver Pa the event had over 170 entries and raised over $12,000 dollars for American Cancer Society. The race pulled racers from Ohio, New York, and Virginia setting record for both entries and donation dollars!


Mike's recap:


"We had a few downpours throughout the weekend which made for a high traction surface. There were 4 rounds of rocket round qualifying on Saturday. I was able to TQ the first round which held up until the last round. I started 2nd on the grid on Sunday for the main. The A-main was 10 minutes long. The lead positions swapped multiple times between the top 4 guys. At around the 8 minute mark I was able to take the lead for the final time for the win. I was using the Tekin RS/9.5 system in my TQ Racing SC truck."

Congratulations Mike and McCullough's for a winning event!

No comments:

Post a Comment