Monday, August 1, 2011

Tekin Tq's and dominates the ROAR Region 11 Regional Championship took place this past weekend in Spokane, WA

"The race was a 1/8 only event so I entered in just the 1/8 E-Buggy class with my Hot Bodies Ve8 and Tekin RX8 and T8 1900 KV Motor. There were drivers from all over the Northwest and Canada
gunning for the win. The track flowed very well and had some very tricky sections that . Through out qualifying I was still trying to get a grip on the track but I still managed to TQ a round and ended up 2nd on the grid for the triple A-Mains. In A1 I was able to get into the lead early and pulled a 12 second lead just over the halfway mark when a mechanical issue hit me and I was forced to retire. In A2 once again I jumped out front early on and ran away with the race, taking the win and setting up a showdown between me and the TQ who won A1. I was able to take the lead early in A3 but I made a few un-timely errors and fell back abit. I was able to reel the leader back in abit but just didn't have enough and had to settle for 2nd place and 2nd overall. My Tekin equipment ran great all weekend long in the 90+ degree weather and Tekin was able to sweep the podium in dominating fashion!" Jeremy Potter

1. Brian Munn (Tekin powered)
2. Jeremy Potter (Tekin)
3. Nick Buechler(Tekin)

No comments:

Post a Comment