Monday, June 6, 2011

Jesse Munn checks in from the 2011 Northwest Short Course Nationals

Held in Pasco, WA on June 4th the Northwest Short Course Nationals event had over 150 total entries.  I competed in the Mod 2wd class which had 45 entries itself.

I qualified 2nd overall in the 3 round qualifying format, narrowly missing TQ by 7 tenths of a second.  I did TQ the second round however, and also posted the fastest qualifying run of the day with my Tekin Powered Venom Gambler.

In the triple A-Main format I had finishes of 2nd, 3rd and 1st respectively to claim the second spot on the Podium. " Jesse Munn

Results: 
1.       Brian Munn
2.       Jesse Munn(Tekin)
3.       Justin Wilde  TQ
4.       Todd Powell
5.       Joe Scales
6.       Dan Lopez
7.       Jon Devine
8.       Jack Leighan(Tekin)
9.       Justin Gilkison
10.   Sean Maybell

No comments:

Post a Comment