Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Weyers brothers double up at Revolution Raceway in Appleton!!

Brian's Amain recap:

"I qualified 1st,TQing the Mod truck A-main. I had a good hole shot off the line with 8 other Mod Trucks be hide me. Leading the first lap I went down the hill from the counting corner and went over the doubles and spun out. I got the truck turned around and was now in fifth place. Mike Weyers and Jason Hills were battling it out for first. I was going over a jump on the left side of the track. When I saw second place Jason Hills going down the back straight. I bumped the tube in that corner just as Jason caught the tube up by the counting stand. By the time I got going again time had run out on the five minute race.I finished 3rd.

It was fun racing my Tekin teammate and brother Mike Weyers. He knew I was coming for him. I was happy to see Mike win the A-main."

So Brian TQ'd mod truck and took 3rd for the A main. Mike Weyers qualified 3rd and got first in the A main. Not a bad weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment