Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jubal Dike is the Overall 1/8 E-Buggy Champion in the Local Joe Nitro Series!




Jubal :
"The 4th and final round of the Local Joe Nitro Series was held on August 25th at Reo Raceway just north of Owensboro, KY. This was a 4 race series between Asylum Xtreme in Louisville, KY and Reo Raceway in Reo, IN. The 4 races averaged well over 80 entries per race to make for some strongly contested racing. Coming into the final round I had only a 12 point lead in the 1/8 scale Electric Buggy class. I was very confident in my Tekin powered, Fastlane Graphix, Hobao Hyper 9E to get the job done however. After 3 rocket rounds of very close qualifying, I found myself starting the A in the 3rd position. At the horn I applied strong pressure and quickly jumped out to a comfortable lead by the end of the first lap of the 12 minute main. My Tekin powered Hyper 9E was on rails and was turning over a second faster laps than the competion. Some costly mishaps with lap traffic caused me to lose the lead in the final moments and was never able to regain the lead. I finished a strong second for the race and clinched the overall Electric Buggy Championship."

No comments:

Post a Comment